i drink whey protein shakes and i was just wondering if it makes your blood pressure higher because i went to the doctor the other day and he said that my blood pressure was alittle high.
I am a full-time college student with a full-time job. Due to this, I find myself pressed for time and eating crap on a regular basis. Gaining some weight.
I go to the gym when I can, unfortunately “when I can” is 1-3 times a weeks tops. Trying to find some healthy alternatives for food I can take with me on the go.
Are protein shakes a good breakfast, even if I am just going to be sitting in class/work all day? Or, are they primarily for those looking to build muscle?
If so, any alternatives?
- Can whey protein shakes raise blood pressure?
- Is using protein shakes and supplements like no shotgun ok to take if you are taking blood pressure pills?
- how long will it take for blood pressure to go back to normal after lifting?
- Does it hurt a lot giving blood?
- For exercising, what’s the benefit of highER protein intake?