id like to start building up my body and beside weight lifting i also want to drink something like whey? im a skinny guy btw 5’8 and 140 pounds i dont want to lose weight i want to build muscles, do you think whey could help? thanks
A friend is dying of cancer. There is no way of knowing how many weeks (or days) she has left. She is on about 50 kinds of meds for pain, nausea, etc. She can hardly keep solid food down and her partner has been giving her Ensure, but the sugar in Ensure makes her sick. They have switched to Slim Fast Optima (with less sugar in it) for now. Are there any other sources of easy-to-digest nutrition that wouldn’t cause nausea? Thanks.
- Is it safe to take both Opitmum Nutrition Amino Tabs and Optimum Nutrition’s Whey protein for my workout plan?
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD THE BEST?
- Optimum nutrition natural 100% Oats and Whey Vs. Optimum nutrition 100% whey?
- Optimum nutrition whey protein or some other?
- Whey protein question – Optimum Nutrition vs. GNC?