ok im not sure if all this info is required to give me a proper guestimate but im gonna throw it in there anyways. i am 21 years old, i weigh 150 pbs, i work out monday, wednesday, and friday along with minor stuff all the other days. i take 1 scoop of whey protein before i go and workout and i take a scoop everyday despite the workout routine. i probably eat around 2000 – 3000 calories a day, i eat foods like eggs, bacon, subway from time to time and sometimes fastfood. any info on this is greatly appreciated.
I go to bed around 11. I drink whey protein before and after my workouts. I eat fruits, veggies, chicken, whole wheats.
- How long before i see results if working out and drinking protein shakes to tone?
- if i start drinking whey protein shakes after workouts how long will it be until i see results?
- Should I freeze whey protein powder for long-term storage?
- Whey Protein – Any Side Effects? How long till it works?
- I’m doing p90x and want to know if i’ll get results without following the nutrition plan?