I am trying to put on good amount of muscle (10-15 pounds). I have been working out regularly at my local gym for the past 8 months, but now Im looking to take it more seriously and try and get my self on a strict high protein/calorie diet so I can put on weight and muscle but not loose my cut physique. I was wondering what kind of foods I should be eating, I am very allergenic to a lot of foods though, mostly nuts (any kind) and a few fruits but other then that Im all good. I going to start taking whey protein shakes along with glutamine and also a night time ZMA recovery system. Ive tried taking weight/mass gainers but honestly I gain the weight but I loose it very easily.
So yeah just post your diet here and Ill take most if it into consideration. Thanks for the help.
Ive been working out pretty steadily for about 5-6 months now, the past week I havent been as sore the next morning after my workouts. I recently introduced Creatine and Whey Protien to my diet and was wondering if this was a reason why? I am seeing the results I have expected and am happy with how I look, but I havent reached my goals yet.
BTW, I do switch up my routine with different excersizes, amount of weight and reps to keep the body guessing.
- what is a good 2500 to 3000 calorie diet that is high in protein?
- where can i find inexpensive high calorie, high protein, high carb powder mix?
- Need help planning a weight/muscle gain diet (high calories/protein)?
- Diet working great but losing almost 50% lean muscle along w/ fat.?
- Can I stubstitute lean beef for lean turkey in this diet VVV?