OK, the other day I had left some tough meat to stew on the stove. I was on the phone for about an hour and I THOUGHT I had switched it off but I hadnt. When I opened the kitchen door there was thick black smoke. I am lucky the house did not catch fire. There were literally lumps of charcoal in the pot.
Now the problem is the smell. This happened 3 days ago and when you open the door to the kitchen you get a whiff – it may have soaked into the wallpaper. my sister said that she could even smell it upstairs when she opened her wardrobe. that is how bad it got.
How can I get rid of this smell but NOT FABREEZE. when I was pregnant that smell made me vomit so much and to this day I cant stand it.
i wanted to have a full nights sleep so i bought some valerian root today from whole foods today.
however i dislike drugs and any type of substance that makes me feel different or out of control.
while valerian tea feel like a powerful sedative or have any possible mind altering affect?
- Fossil fuel plays a vital role in food, should these black stuff be preserved for food, now?
- Tummy bug affecting whole family. Virus or food poisoning?
- Whats your favourite savoury food, drink, and sweet food in whole world?
- Do snakes get indigestion as they consume their food whole?
- Is this a good amount of food for the day considering?….?