me and my boyfriend are going to thailand in just over two months we are doing bangkok, chiang mai, atthyaya, then island hopping and have paid for our flights and ten days accommodation, anyway time is ticking on and we need to start budgeting for the whole trip:hotels,food spending , travel and activities! were not fussed about fancy hotels just normal clean rooms,and good experiences if anyone could just give me an estimate, and any information at all would be great thanks
- can i take protein powder to thailand with me when i go on holiday or will it taken as illegal drugs?
- Any recommendations for a nice hotel, bit of luxury but not overly priced in Turkey for honeymoon?
- taking bodybuilding supplements on holiday?
- If you were staying for a week in a cottage, what foods would you bring? :)?
- How much money would you want in order for you to eat a whole tin of cat food (with added mice)?