Ok I am looking for a bit of information that can clear up a small argument that I had last night with my partner.
I have been going to the gym 3 times a week, belly dancing and ody pump for the last 3 months and am down to a lose size 8, but my partner said that I will never tone up as I don’t use protein shakes.
Is this true??
sorry bad spelling ‘ody pump’ is meant to be body pump (which is a weight lifting class).
Im 16 im 5ft7, 6 and a half stone (very skinny) but muscular. Can i take Protein Shakes to help me gain weight and get more ripped?
I train everyday for about half an hour (NOT TOO MUCH I KNOW MY LIMITS!)
I do an average of 100 crunches
I do 100 hammer curls on each arm
& i do 100 chest flies with dumbells…
i DON’T lift weights because i don’t have any … lol
Can i still take protein shakes if it says ”you have to be 18 and over” or
”Do not use if under the age of 18”?
How much Grams of protein should i take a day ? please answer ! thanks
- any advice on protein shakes or supplements to help tone/build muscle?
- I’m looking to tone up and was wonder if protein shakes are a good idea?
- Are unopened protein & creatine powdered based shakes that are 1 year past their sell by date ok to consume?
- How many protein shakes should I consume per day if I want to gain 20 pounds?
- good protein shakes for weight gain?