I am male, 16 years old.
I have joined a gym and am looking to gain more muscle all round my body to help with football (soccer) and also for tone.look. Also would like to develop my six pack further.
Is there any tips that people can share and things to avoid? i.e good and bad foods, exercises which help?
Im looking to buy protein shakes, what are the best to buy?
Thanks in advance for any answers!
I am female, 23years old and I weigh 56-58kg around 128lbs. I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and do half aerobic and weigh training in each session.
I have been using the maximuscle promax diet shakes,promax shakes and the promax diet bars and crisp bars (not all on the same day).
I want to tone up and lose bodyfat ( body fat % is around 23%).
How much protein should I take? can I take too much?
- Protein shakes for building muscle?
- any advice on protein shakes or supplements to help tone/build muscle?
- when is it best to use protein shakes and muscle building supplements>?
- Is this a good diet for weight loss + toning muscle?
- Is just drinking Protein shakes Ok for building Muscle? – I am not good at having a balanced diet?