May seem a daft question but im trying to increase my protein intake while i hit the weights in the gym. Ive found a nourishment drink, milky, in a can 420g and the protein content is 21g. Now ive realised the protein content in 1 scoop of the Maximuscle Promax powder is around 23g? The promax is way more expensive.
Therefore am i not just better to go with the cheap nourishment drink as it contains near enough the same protein content?
- TRUE WHEY vs MAXIMUSCLE PROMAX-What is the difference?
- how many mealsshould i eat, and is promax maximuscle gd????
- Does Maximuscle Promax Extreme have any side effects?
- are there any bad side effects when using maximuscle promax?
- how many times per week should you be going to the gym to use maximuscle promax?