For a practical in school i was going to test Trypsin breaking down Casein, and thus turning milk powder clear. However, my school doesn’t have and Trypsin, but they have Casein. I was wondering if anybody knew whether Pepsin also broke down Casein, thus making the milk go clear.
OK I have been using whey protein shakes for a while now(unflavored) and I am not having any problems with them. I want to add a casein protein supplement but all the ones I can find have sucralose in them and when I tried them I get really bad cramps, I can’t seem to find a casein protein powder around here locally that doesn’t have sucralose(the generic term for Splenda). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- I am taking a week break from lifting weights. Should I continue to take casein protein before bed?
- Cytosport Muscle Milk or Optimum Nutrition Casein for Casein protein before bed?
- How can I prepare skimmed milk or casein agar without denaturing the milk proteins upon sterilization?
- Whats the difference between casein in breast milk and cows milk?
- Is there an other long lasting protein other than casein?