My little niece is allergic to casein. She’s coming for Thanksgiving. Is Imperial Margarine casein free? Or any other brands for sure? She definitely can’t have butter.
Let me add that I am not vegetarian nor vegan but I respect those that are and wish to accommodate if I can. Her mom asked if I could use Soy Butter. I never even heard of casein until this week!
There is casein protein powders that come in fruit flavors. I have whey protein that is vanilla milkshake flavored, and is pretty thick. Is casein protein as thick as whey protein?, because I would not want a Blueberry milkshake.
- What is the best margarine for cookies for someone with dairy allergy?
- I have gone gluten free and casein free, so why am I still getting sick?
- What other types of food contain casein protein besides cottage cheese?
- Anyone tried gluten free and Casein free diets for aspergers kids? Any noticeable change?
- Baby’s milk protein allergy.?