i weight train twice a day with cardio
once within school(i have it as a class) and after school for football
(i do cardio for 1 hour before lifting)
one of the liftings consist of 1 hour other one can go up to a hour or a hour and a half and i use to weight 265 and now i use to weight 215 and now im going up on weight im at 221 now and its starting to scare me i take met-rx meal replacement every day to
but on the side i move up on my bench/squat and powerclean by like 5 pounds every week i went from 115 to 135 in a week that was one of my dramtic increases i just need help with my weight is it bad to gain that type of weight?
I Play football in high school which meal replacement would be better for me met-rx or meso-tech ive tried them both and mega mrp but i need opinons about this
i wanna gain lean muscle so i can get rid of my fat i dont wanna gain weight
- Does this sound like a good plan for gaining weight? Any suggestions?
- Help Needed !!!! I’m a 16 year old guy who needs help with taking weight gaining, muscle gaining shakes!!!?
- Does anyone know any weight gaining shake recipes?
- Drinking Slim Fast Milkshakes as apart of my weight gaining meal?
- What is a good whey protein shake to take with not alot of calories?