My oldest son is 11 and likes Full Throttle energy drinks and my husband buys Pepsi Max, is it okay for my son to drink either?
Okay my son doesn’t drink them that often. He may drink them once a month but I do not like energy drinks and agree with most of the answers, but sometimes my son stays up late and is tired the next day, is it okay to give him an energy drink then?
I want to know if there is a website where I can put in this information and it automatically does a search for me and finds drink combinations based on the available ingredients I have. I have jagermeister, pineapple juice, fruit punch, dark rum, banana liqueor, monster energy drink, orange flavored full throttle energy drink, milk, lemon juice, and coke. Thanks for helping
- What is the best kind of energy drink that really works, gives more energy to exercise?
- What is the purpose of having energy drinks while working out?
- Is there a place where you can buy “Full Throttle Energy Drink” merchandise?
- What do you think about these energy drinks?
- Where can I buy Blue Ox, Pit Bull, XS, Pimp Juice or Source Burn Energy Drinks in San Francisco?