I am 6’0 175 pounds of basically muscle. I have been an athlete my whole life, so i have never really gained weight. I wanted to head back to the gym in off season and try to get a good workout. I notice everyone likes to drink protein shakes, and i know they help you gain muscle, but is it possible to gain muscle without it? If i just eat regularly will i still gain muscle?
I’m trying to loose weight so ive been running for the past few weeks. I usually run from 2 to 3 miles in 30 minutes. Are there any benefits to drinking protein shakes after running or should i avoid them?
- I’m a teenage female and i’m trying to gain muscle mass and tone up… would protein shakes help me?
- How to gain weight fast? Any recommended protein shakes or anything? I dont want to gain muscle i want fat…?
- Do protein shakes help you gain muscle?
- what is better to take for fat loss and muscle gain?
- How useful are protein shakes for muscle gain? Where can i get them and what kind should i buy for my purpose?