I had great diet all year and my sperm volume was always good. Since I stopped eating my vegetables and started eating bad food this past 30 days or so, things on the reproductive level has been noticeably different.
I’m will start eating the highest quality food tomorrow (fruits and veg and oily fishes, whole grain foods etc etc.).
Is one entire week enough for there to be any material benefits on sperm production?
Excuse my typo, “I will”
- am I eating too much veg?
- Taking whey protein supplement to improve diet and hair quality?
- Why don’t food manufacturers advertise naturally-occuring vitamins & minerals in their products much?
- Not eating before running…good or bad?
- Fossil fuel plays a vital role in food, should these black stuff be preserved for food, now?