I am male, 20 yrs old, 145 lbs and around 5’6 to 5’7. I am thin for the most part besides my belly (which is not spreading to love handles). i was thinking of going on a whey protein diet as a way to lose weight and gain some muscle mass on my arms, chest – upper body basically. is this a good idea? any tips would be really helpful. thanks in advance!
thanks for the tips and yes i forgot to add but i haev been doing weights for a whiel now and i see my muscles toning but not really increasing in mass so i figured maybe protein supplements would help. also, i meant i’d add it into my diet, continue eating what i normally eat, which is pretty healthy but just throw in a protein shake once a day after i work out. does that make sense? or does it still sound liek a bad idea, thanks
I’m pretty happy with my body except my forearms, there 2 skinny which makes me look skinnier then I really am. So I’m going to start working out on my forearms and I have whey protein and creatine, should I take it?
- Im thinking on going on a diet and was wandering…?
- Is it wise to take MuscleMilk by itself and not take Creatine or Whey?
- Is it wise for a runner to take protein supplements, such as Whey?
- diet that worked for you? protein shake diet? soup diet? salad diet? vegan diet? anything?
- Protein absorption, how it relates to body building, Whey protein in the body effects? Getting a 6 pack easy?