i was going to try a new sort of protein powder from holland and barret and the best seller was this milk and egg protein powder
if anyone knows any information about this product or anything else can you please help me because apart from that i was going to go far the whey protein and if you know anything about that please put forward any information
I’m 16, 5″6 and only weigh 125. I don’t want to get HUGE, but i want to be around the 145 mark. I’ve been hitting the gym but I need advice on working my back and shoulders? Also, is whey protein safe to take? Will it make my stomache fat and cause me to lose sight of my abs, and how often should I be taking it? If protein powders and eating more aren’t the answers, do you guys have any tips? thanks.
- Milk & Egg Protein Powder…does it have side effects?
- anyone have any info on alternative to protein shakes? can you just use raw egg whites blended with milk?
- Protein based supplement (whey or Egg & Milk)?
- Whey or egg white, could someone tell me which is the best protein powder to buy and why?
- Protein powder without milk or lactose?