I work out in the morning and then as breakfast have a low carb protein shake. Then another at work for lunch come home and eat dinner. Will I lose weight doing this?
All the ‘how to gain weight’ articles on the Internet seem to mention these weight-gain supplemental protein shakes and whatnot. However, whenever I go to grocery stores, I always look for them, and never can find them. I’m too shy about it to ask store employees for help. Where would these things be, what would they look like, and which brand should I buy if I want to put on some weight?
- Whats the tastiest high protein low carb meal for bodybuilding?
- What are some great tasting high protein shakes and meal replacements?
- How good are protein shakes as meal replacements?
- Is drinking protein shakes as meal replacements, will help me lose weight?
- All Protein Diet, low carb low fat? can it gain weight?